GloomyCity GloomyCity

i like it. the concept is solid. could definitely use more bass during the chorus. you could make your snares louder too. its pretty dope otherwise

Sixth Sixth

I like this alot. Yo check out our music here: https://soundcloud.com/kiddmalikmusic. Spread it around
Key2Success
soundcloud.com
If you like our shit let me know and we can put a verse on this. this so dope. i don't think you understand the magic you got here
lets link up for real. we can make some money

Saturated Truth Saturated Truth

This shit dope. I like yo flow. check this out. maybe we can link up

ChalkSauce responds:

Thanks for checking it out man. I'll hit you up sometime if I've got some stuff I think you'll dig.

Bakonatagari Bakonatagari

Its okay i guess but i cant really work to this. try and do something like i cry out

whatthefuck?!?!? whatthefuck?!?!?

... ... ................. What the fuck?!?!?!?!

Ritz190 responds:

what the actual fuck!?!?!?!?!?

Dem Apples Dem Apples

Why

Why are all of the greatest songs on here less then a minute

Metal song 2 (WIP) Metal song 2 (WIP)

FHDSHGKSDGIDHGIDHIGUDHGIHFIOG

Woah! It is like an insane tornado of awsome

The Let Go The Let Go

Heavy anchor

The instruments are amazing. The only thing holding you back is the vocals. The screamo isn't bad it just isn't in rythm. I hate to be the critical one but I believe it is neceesary in your case. Practice your breathing techniques in use your diaphram rather then forcing your lungs.

Black 'n' Decker Fanny Wr Black 'n' Decker Fanny Wr

Fuck

Fuck you. this is fucking halarious. I made a song called piss on your cat. this kinda reminds me of that.

GoreBastard responds:

I'll check that out!

BattleToads Pause Music BattleToads Pause Music

perfect

the song is perfect. and if you think it is bad like masterlink then you obviously never played battle toads